The Samaritan Counseling Center of Western PA has an opening for a full-time
therapist at our Butler and Bakerstown offices. Position offers a competitive
salary and benefits.
- MUST have PA State Licensure (LCSW, LSW, LMFT, LPC or Licensed Psychologist).
OTHERS NEED NOT APPLY.
- Must commit to working three days in Butler and two days in Bakerstown
- Ability to work with couples and children
- Be credentialed (ideally) with Highmark BC/BS
- Willingness to work in a faith-based environment
- MUST be able to work at least two evenings per week and/or Saturdays
- State clearances and background check
How to apply
To apply for this position at the Samaritan Counseling Center, please send your
resumé, cover letter and at least three professional references to Susan
Young, Clinical Director, at